Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Just three… 1. The ability to continue a conversation-serious or joking. You don’t let an awkward silence interrupt the conversation. But I don’t mean talk the entire time. Just have the ability to continue the conversation, think of new topics, etc. 2. Nice hair-NOT too long, but not too short either. 3. Nice eyes.
I want a world globe light.
I want to go shopping. And buy dresses and a new sweater.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Stupidity 2. Playing “cool” or like you don’t care when it comes to conversations and expressing yourself, or listening to others. 3. Disrespect-to authority, or just to other people in general. 4. Unwanted facial hair. I don’t mean a beard, or a mustache, I mean like… neck fuzz, unibrows, or just random hairs growing around your face….just sayin’.
Death Cab Plans.
I’ve been listening to that album on repeat since 10:00am.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. My parents (they count as one) 2. My sister 3. Kelly 4. Dakota 5. Ryan
My eyes are killing me.
Yeah, I’m definitely getting sick. This is sucky. :/ I really hope I get better before the wedding this weekend! I would probably cry if I missed it.. haha. My head feels like it’s about to explode. :/ I haven’t gotten sick in a while though, so I guess it’s just that time of year… poo. Today, I’m going to try to get things going to sign up for college…...
I think I’m getting sick. :/ Great.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
And Now I’m starting to wish I didn’t start this thing… 1. This. 2. Chopped my hair off about a year ago. 3. Said those stupid things. 4. Listened to your advice. 5. Wasted time. 6. Went too far.
Day Four: Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A lot
1. The future. 2. The past. 3. My friends. 4. Goals. 5. My weight… -__- In all honesty, k? 6. Traveling. 7. People across the world.
Day Three: Eight Ways To Win Your Heart
1. Be intelligent. 2. Make an effort when it comes to relationships or friendships. Don’t play the whole “cool” game. It’s just annoying. 3. Have goals, to some extent. I mean, you don’t have to have your life planned out, but have dreams, goals, and don’t be afraid to share them. 4. Have conversations, actual conversations. Flirting and joking only goes...
asdfghjkl. Ah, great.
Day Two: Nine Things About Yourself
1. I drink tea all day long. 2. I want to live in Germany at some point in my life. 3. I’m scared of big crowds. I’m working on it, though. ‘Cause it really bothers me. 4. I live in sweat pants and t-shirts. 5. I want to become a really talented artist… 6. I have a habit of moving my feet whenever I’m talking to someone.. it’s not ‘cause...
You don't stop talking, do you?
Ugh, why do I always get the feeling that you...
I’m going to start water coloring more… I need to start being more artistic!
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten...
1. I wish I could tell you how much you actually mean to me with out it being awkward for you. 2. You are really immature. I know you’re trying to be “cool” and not express how you actually feel because you don’t want to be made fun of… but seriously, I like you better when we talk. 3. You’re on my mind a lot. You’re amazing. I really want to get to...
Sighhhhhh. Whyyyy am I doing this?
Well, everyone else was doin’ it… Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. ...
LOL JK. We’re done.
Damien Rice - Creep (Radiohead Cover)
You don't have to read this, seriously...
Why am I feeling jealous…? Nothing even happened, or will happen, it never does. Yet for some reason, I feel this twinge of jealousy. It’s stupid, really. Just really, really, really stupid and immature. I know that this isn’t smart in any way possible, and I know that I don’t want this… but at the same time, when I see that, I can’t help but feel jealous, and...
pouretrebelle: Bon Iver - Blood Bank
You’re cheesy lines amuse me. I almost want to like them.
People really should learn how to correctly use grammar and punctuation. I mean, I know that it can be tricky at times, I slip up every now and then, and I misspell words, etc. However, capitalizing and adding periods here and there can be very useful. I really don’t like being bothered with trying to figure out what someone has said because they 1) didn’t capitalize words and 2) they...
You know what I wish I had…..? Talent. I’ll get there eventually… hopefully.